Things To Do In Arizona
Explore the Wonders of Arizona: Beyond Phoenix
Welcome to New Era Team, your go-to resource for real estate in Arizona. While the vibrant city of Phoenix offers a myriad of attractions, Arizona has so much more to offer beyond its bustling capital. Let’s dive into the wonders that await you outside of the Phoenix area.
Grand Canyon National Park:
No visit to Arizona would be complete without experiencing the awe-inspiring beauty of the Grand Canyon. Located in northern Arizona, this iconic natural wonder is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and draws visitors from around the globe. Explore the vast expanses, hike along scenic trails, or take in the breathtaking views from the rim. The Grand Canyon is an unforgettable destination that will leave you in awe of nature’s grandeur.
Nestled among striking red rock formations, Sedona is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts, spiritual seekers, and art lovers. The town’s stunning landscapes, including Cathedral Rock and Bell Rock, provide a breathtaking backdrop for hiking, mountain biking, and jeep tours. Additionally, Sedona is known for its spiritual energy and is home to numerous wellness retreats, spas, and vortex sites. Don’t forget to explore the vibrant arts scene, with galleries showcasing the works of local artists.
Situated in the high country of northern Arizona, Flagstaff is a charming mountain town that offers a wealth of outdoor activities and cultural attractions. Enjoy hiking and skiing in the San Francisco Peaks, explore the fascinating Lowell Observatory, or take a stroll through historic downtown Flagstaff with its unique shops, galleries, and restaurants. Flagstaff’s diverse attractions make it a perfect destination for nature lovers, history buffs, and adventure seekers.
Located in southern Arizona, Tucson is a vibrant city surrounded by stunning desert landscapes and mountain ranges. Immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, visit the historic Mission San Xavier del Bac, or wander through the eclectic shops and art galleries of the Fourth Avenue district. Nature enthusiasts will also appreciate the hiking trails in Sabino Canyon and the unique biodiversity of Saguaro National Park.
Located on the Arizona-Utah border, Monument Valley is a captivating landscape of towering sandstone buttes and dramatic mesas. This iconic region has been featured in numerous films and is a favorite destination for photographers and nature enthusiasts. Take a guided tour with Navajo guides to fully appreciate the beauty and cultural significance of this sacred land.
Venture into the heart of the Navajo Nation to discover the mesmerizing Antelope Canyon. Carved by wind and water, this slot canyon offers a surreal experience with its undulating sandstone walls and ethereal light beams that filter through the narrow openings. Join a guided tour to explore Upper Antelope Canyon or Lower Antelope Canyon and capture incredible photographs of this natural wonder.
Here is our top 20 list of things to do in Arizona!
- Visit the Grand Canyon National Park: www.nps.gov/grca
- Explore the red rock formations of Sedona: www.visitsedona.com
- Hike through the picturesque landscapes of Havasu Falls: www.havasupaireservations.com
- Discover the historic town of Tombstone, known for its Wild West heritage: www.tombstoneweb.com
- Embark on a scenic drive through Oak Creek Canyon: www.fs.usda.gov/coconino
- Marvel at the beauty of Antelope Canyon: www.navajonationparks.org/antelope-canyon
- Go stargazing at Kitt Peak National Observatory: www.noao.edu/kpno
- Explore the Montezuma Castle National Monument: www.nps.gov/moca
- Take a boat tour on Lake Powell and visit the famous Rainbow Bridge: www.lakepowell.com
- Experience Native American culture at the Heard Museum in Phoenix: www.heard.org
- Discover the beauty of Tonto Natural Bridge State Park: www.azstateparks.com/tonto
- Explore the historic town of Jerome, perched on a hillside: www.jeromechamber.com
- Visit the stunning Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument: www.nps.gov/orpi
- Explore the charming town of Bisbee, known for its arts scene: www.discoverbisbee.com
- Take a scenic drive along the Apache Trail: www.fs.usda.gov/tonto
- Visit the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum in Tucson: www.desertmuseum.org
- Experience the scenic beauty of Canyon de Chelly National Monument: www.nps.gov/cach
- Explore the ancient ruins at Wupatki National Monument: www.nps.gov/wupa
- Discover the unique landscapes of Petrified Forest National Park: www.nps.gov/pefo
- Hike to the top of Camelback Mountain in Scottsdale: www.scottsdaleaz.gov/parks/camelback-mountain
Get In Touch
Please let us know how we may serve you and answer any questions you may have!